1. I'm really digging this show. There's super incredible energy in these Australian shows and the audience's energy shows. I think this show's All Along The Watchtower has Edge's BEST EVER guitar solo in the middle. Review coming very soon.
  2. Originally posted by LikeASong:[..]
    Seriously, looking at those Melbourne setlists (and Lovetown in general)... it makes me wonder what happened to this guys during Lovetown. They've always had a rather static setlist with a very defined scheme, even since Boy / October tours, but Lovetown broke all the rules. Wow.

That s why my fav tour...every show was awesome ...maybe because it was a bit short they did that with the setlist
  3. "Well someone came up to me a while back and he said 'Listen. Man how can you write a song about Billie Holiday, I mean like what do you know you're an Irish guy what do you know about New York?' I said 'listen mate the Irish BUILT New York, right?'" -BAM into Angel of Harlem.

Still one of my favorite Bono quotes.
  4. ^ Bazinga! Bono
  5. Originally posted by RattleandHum1988:"Well someone came up to me a while back and he said 'Listen. Man how can you write a song about Billie Holiday, I mean like what do you know you're an Irish guy what do you know about New York?' I said 'listen mate the Irish BUILT New York, right?'" -BAM into Angel of Harlem.

Still one of my favorite Bono quotes.

+1