1. Re-upload the video if you can but change the song pitch a few notches.
  2. Does this one work?:

3. Me likes The transition between the intro with B&W, slowed down footage and the "current times" is amazing, somehow similar to what I proposed you but even better haha

One advice: there's already footage of Edge playing the descending riff of this song (the last riff before the verses kick in), from the Making Of SOI video. Couldn't be arsed looking for it but I'm sure you'll find it easy enough.
  4. Originally posted by LikeASong:[..]

Me likes The transition between the intro with B&W, slowed down footage and the "current times" is amazing, somehow similar to what I proposed you but even better haha

One advice: there's already footage of Edge playing the descending riff of this song (the last riff before the verses kick in), from the Making Of SOI video. Couldn't be arsed looking for it but I'm sure you'll find it easy enough.

I dont know why but I cant find it, can somebody help me?
  5. Looks great, thats also magnificent idea. What program are u use doing this?
  6. You can also use ,,sometimes you can't make it video,, there's some footage of cedarwood road and even inside old bono house on cedarwood road.
  7. Originally posted by LikeASong:[..]

In fact it was you who posted it, lol

[..]

That's the video I mean (Edge plays the riff at 00:56), but now I realize that you might have used that footage already haha

Lol I forgot about it, thanks