1. I hope Iris and Cedarwood make it back for e/i tour!
  2. I'd like to see them too, in fact any of the SOI regulars would be welcome (except the miracle) . What do you think we'll get though? Maybe every breaking wave just? I'm also hopeful California isn't done with not just because I like the song but I thought them playing it at dreamfest showed they still fancy giving it more of a live run out.
  3. Originally posted by deanallison:[..]
    I'd like to see them too, in fact any of the SOI regulars would be welcome (except the miracle) . What do you think we'll get though? Maybe every breaking wave just? I'm also hopeful California isn't done with not just because I like the song but I thought them playing it at dreamfest showed they still fancy giving it more of a live run out.
    I think California has a good chance of popping back up, though probably only in California shows. I honestly thought it was going to be one of SOI's live classics!!
  4. Originally posted by CMIPalaeo:[..]
    I think California has a good chance of popping back up, though probably only in California shows. I honestly thought it was going to be one of SOI's live classics!!
    Guaranteed if they had used that big thick synth in the chorus in their live shows and put more of an effort into the production behind it (a la Iris and Cedarwood) it would've been.
If all of our active forum posters would donate € 0,50 a year, we could pay all our hosting and storage bills without personal funding. Learn more