1. So, maybe that photo Steve posted on his twitter of a bunch of drums is actually HQ?

Larry uses Yamaha drums... the orange drums look like the ones Larry used on the ie tour, so...
  2. Definitely a bigger chance now. Amra probably caught him around that time as well.
  3. Originally posted by Welsh_Edge:[..]
    So, maybe that photo Steve posted on his twitter of a bunch of drums is actually HQ?

Larry uses Yamaha drums... the orange drums look like the ones Larry used on the ie tour, so...
    I would say so. Orange drums from IE. Big drum from IE for The Troubles. The silver sparkly drums from 360, and the white drums from Elevation/Vertigo? Maybe overthinking and looking too much into it, but I feel like it's more than a coincidence.
  4. Originally posted by Ali709:[..]
    Guess this has been discussed before, but just to clarify, the issue was that with Apple's cloud approach, even if you delete a song from your phone, it will still show up in the music app as a cloud song, and can be streamed when you're online.

If people didn't want it to show up in their shuffle plays, they'd have to disable the cloud feature - which not everyone knew how to do, and even if they were, what if they didn't want to disable it? Maybe you don't have enough space on your phone, and you want your songs streamed, but nothing from U2 showing up.

That's why Apple had to introduce the tool to remove the album from your list of purchased items.

There's apparently some interesting back-story behind this. I heard from somebody who worked at Apple that the tool was initially made as a joke because all it does is remove the album from your library, but ended up being released when they realized how many users didn't know how to do this.
  5. Originally posted by ahn1991:[..]

There's apparently some interesting back-story behind this. I heard from somebody who worked at Apple that the tool was initially made as a joke because all it does is remove the album from your library, but ended up being released when they realized how many users didn't know how to do this.
    That is very interesting. They should call it the U2ool!
  6. Crickets*****

No news for days....
  7. The holidays are a great time to release product, but a terrible time to release news, simply because it'll get drowned out by everything else happening at the moment. You'd be better off letting this one sit on the back burner for the next few weeks. If the only thing we hear from U2 between now and the new year is Bono's Christmas busking tradition, I'd be satisfied.
  8. Originally posted by ahn1991:The holidays are a great time to release product, but a terrible time to release news, simply because it'll get drowned out by everything else happening at the moment. You'd be better off letting this one sit on the back burner for the next few weeks. If the only thing we hear from U2 between now and the new year is Bono's Christmas busking tradition, I'd be satisfied.
    Oh yeah, him busking is just wonderful. That's all i need for now.