1. Originally posted by Remy:Maybe they wait until they can say something about the tour as well, which they maybe can't. Gosh I love speculation
    Definitely an exciting time to be a fan
  2. Yeah we've been really blessed since end 2014.
  3. So they took down the part on Facebook about the album details because it could be getting done the next day. I'm happy with that 2 songs within a week a new album announcement and the album itself to look forward to in less than 3 months now probably, not bad.
  4. Originally posted by deanallison:[..]
    So they took down the part on Facebook about the album details because it could be getting done the next day. I'm happy with that 2 songs within a week a new album announcement and the album itself to look forward to in less than 3 months now probably, not bad.
    also makes sense since they're in New York too
  5. Actually just realised I've misread the comment lol. I don't why but I thought when it said about Fallon mentioning 'it' then it in question was the album they mean he'll announce tonight u2 are on thursday, oops. Well they could still announce the album I guess.
  6. I suppose fallon gets the exclusive tea on the album info, that's why they ditched it on fb, so fallon can announce it...
  7. Album details and pre-order details announced soon.
    'You're The Best Thing About Me', the first single from the band's highly anticipated 14th studio album, Songs of Experience, is released today. Listen/watch here.

'You’re the best thing about me
    The best thing that ever happened a boy
    You’re the best thing about me
    I’m the kind of trouble that you enjoy
    You’re the best thing about me
    The best things are easy to destroy…’

The new single features a sleeve image by Anton Corbijn of The Edge’s daughter Sian Evans.

Tune in tomorrow evening to see the band perform the new single live for the first time on The Tonight Show starring Jimmy Fallon, and if you’re a U2.com subscriber, keep an eye out for a special visual art piece coming your way.

The release of the first single, following a surprise gift to fans last week of The Blackout performance video, another track from the upcoming album.

Songs Of Experience is the companion release to 2014’s Songs Of Innocence, the two titles drawing inspiration from a collection of poems, ‘Songs of Innocence and Experience’, by the 18th century English mystic and poet William Blake.

While Songs of Innocence charted the band’s earliest influences and experiences in the late 1970s and early 80s, the new album is a collection of songs in the form of intimate letters to places and people close to the singer’s heart; family, friends, fans, himself.

Songs of Experience will be available on CD, vinyl and digital download, with the release date and pre-order details to be announced soon.
  8. Ah, you just have beaten me to this...

So what happened to the phrase "along with all the album news." ??