1. Originally posted by deanallison:I'd say sweetest thing is possibly the worst song of their career, get on your boots, elvis and America, red light, the refugee, stranger in a strange land, rejoice, is that all are contenders too. Having said that I could still resist skipping them when they come on, don't hate any u2 songs.

For me, this great honour is easily reserved for Wild Honey. Cringe X 10000000000000.
  2. edit) sorry, wrong topic.

Gosh I wish something happened so we could be ON topic again......... * sighs*

3. So odd how "worst song" for any artist brings up different choices. I like The Refugee, I love Sweetest Thing, and totally get Miami. I was not big on Miami at first, the Ba Baa Buh Ba Buh Baa Baa sounded so lame to me back then...but as time wore on, the song became an updated Bullet The Blue Sky for me. Not better, but I might like Miami better but won't admit it on a website lol.
  4. Originally posted by pleasegone:[..]

So odd how "worst song" for any artist brings up different choices. I like The Refugee, I love Sweetest Thing, and totally get Miami. I was not big on Miami at first, the Ba Baa Buh Ba Buh Baa Baa sounded so lame to me back then...but as time wore on, the song became an updated Bullet The Blue Sky for me. Not better, but I might like Miami better but won't admit it on a website lol.
    I prefer Miami to Streets.
  5. Wow! I don't, but I can expect a billion people here would not. And I forgot to mention, I love the 1987 version of Sweetest Thing. I like the remake, but it was a bit overproduced, like they were begging for airplay.
  6. I think they will release it again without any announcement.
  7. Just got "U2 Experience" (2014) as a birthday gift. A cool book with some fun collectible imitation stuff from throughout the band's career, but I had to laugh when I got to the last chapter that hinted ahead at "Songs of Experience", saying it was a "sister album to SOI that was due in 2015."