1. I wrote to iTunes about the Digital Booklet not loading and they got back to me. I tried this and it worked.

Here's the message from them...

Go to the iTunes Store, click on the "Purchases" link and then on "Recent Purchases" in the list of artists on the left. Download it from there, and it will be fine (for some unknown reason, the album may not show up under "U2" in the list of artists, it's only under "Recent Purchases").
  2. Edge's boy is spelled Levi, but so far anywhere else I read Levy.

In the first thank you part, Brian Murphy is named twice over three lines, and then again, Bono names him separately again. Most loved man, it seems.

They also THANK Madiba, also Bill & Melinda (Gates) which is quite brave in an Apple only release lol

3. ^ haha, well spotted! lol
  4. Originally posted by Noods:I wrote to iTunes about the Digital Booklet not loading and they got back to me. I tried this and it worked.

Here's the message from them...

Go to the iTunes Store, click on the "Purchases" link and then on "Recent Purchases" in the list of artists on the left. Download it from there, and it will be fine (for some unknown reason, the album may not show up under "U2" in the list of artists, it's only under "Recent Purchases&quot.

Thanks man!

Worked for me as well!
  5. I think this one was mentioned in some other discussion, but North Star is mentioned in the thank yous:

"To Jack Heaslip, our North Star."

Nice to know that title is still around and I hope they release the song.
  6. North Star (= the guiding light) might fit into SOE. Let's hope
  7. This is rumoured to be on the physical booklet:

8. I wonder:

1) if that's Larry's son, which might fit with the rumours that raised yesterday,

2) how the hell did the pic surface,

3) if it surfaced because "someone" opened his SOI physical copy, is a full leak (including the acoustic versions) in sight?
  9. What surfaced yesterday?
    Larry's son? hm, turns 19 in two weeks. Would fit that young man.

edit: yeah, would love to know as well how these things suddenly leak...
  10. This is kinda.....

yes, my thoughts exactly.......
    there is going to be a lot of talk!
  11. Where did you find this picture Sergio?