1. There is a new You Too, you can vote for this new poll on the frontpage and discuss it in this thread.

The question of this new You Too is:

Which of following title tracks represents their album in the best way?
    - October
    - The Unforgettable Fire
    - Zooropa
    - No Line On The Horizon

Please vote on the frontpage of the website, in this thread you can tell us why you voted for your answer.
    Your vote is valued! Thank you!
  2. Zooropa gets my vote. TUF is the best track IMHO, but the eerie intro to Zooropa, the way Bono transformed slogans into awesome lyrics, and its unique sound represents the best of Zooropa.
    All 4 songs do a wonderful job, if you ask me.
  3. All 4 choices, I feel, does a great job in representing their respective albums more or less. But I have to agree with cesar and say that Zooropa makes the best representing of it's album: the ambient sound college and rolling bass as the intro, Edge's eerie open guitar notes which sounds so cool, Bono's manipulated voice and lyrical slogans and Larry / Adam's fluid rhythm section pulsing the song forward, especially the 2nd section. Musically and lyrically, this song sums up the entirety what 90s U2 were about, if not then what Zooropa was about.

P.S. - My 2nd choice is TUF.
  4. Zooropa gets my vote too, it's not only the best eponymous song, it's also one of their BEST songs ever. Hell yeah.

2nd vote to October, always had a soft spot for it ♥
  5. Zooropa for me too ..but UF second for me