1. The Boy album is such a great album. Still listen to it occasionally.
  2. Absolutely brilliant! Except that the feed stops while typing this message ;-) Thanks a bunch!
  3. I'm just going to say it: out of the first 3 albums, Boy is my favorite.
  4. I didn't get Boy at first since I was so used to their 00s and mid-late 80s work. But like most U2 albums, this grew on me.
  5. This is the last night of our US tour... See you in the spriiiiingtime, in the spriiiingtime... OUT OF CONTROOOOL!!!!!!!!

6. I love how charismatic and free he sounds on this boot. And the early tours aren't my cup of tea.

7. You'll find incredible amounts of early charisma in this kind of boots. He was truly on fire, as he says on U2byU2, he did HIS BEST night after night to win the audiences.
  8. Speaking of surprises, how cool was to get Out Of Control after MOS in 360 New Jersey? I bet a lot of fans were already at the exit gates and then... WTF??? In Moncton people were expecting something like that, I suppose.
  9. Yes Remy, that's the solution ;-) Dank je for this great experience that brings me back to the very start ;-) Re-assigned and downloading this torrent now. You guys rock!
  10. Originally posted by Corgan:Yes Remy, that's the solution ;-) Dank je for this great experience that brings me back to the very start ;-) Re-assigned and downloading this torrent now. You guys rock!

Great! Yes it's a must-have in your collection this one,
  11. Originally posted by cesar_garza01:Speaking of surprises, how cool was to get Out Of Control after MOS in 360 New Jersey? I bet a lot of fans were already at the exit gates and then... WTF??? In Moncton people were expecting something like that, I suppose.

Actually, MANY people left every stadium during every gig of the tour after WOWY and during MOS, so I guess that a lot of them missed the post-MOS surprises at the last legs!