1. I’m sort of hijacking this thread for the 2nd time in as many months but I was thinking to myself what songs would I like to see on the next tour. Obviously without any idea of what tracks are going to be on the album it’s impossible to make a running order and still pretty difficult to just picks songs but I’m going to anyway.

7 new songs

Stay
    Zoo station
    The fly
    Streets
    WOWY
    UTEOTW
    Walk On
    Stuck in a moment
    Love is blindness
    An Cat Dubh/Into The Heart
    11 o’clock tick tock
    Bad
    The unforgettable fire
    Discotheque
    Song For Someone
    Love is bigger
    Heartland

Mostly realistic I think with a few gems which to be fair they have given us over the last few tours. There’s not many songs there that are deep cuts really, heartland is the only one that hasn’t been played before and the only one that hasn’t been played a substantial amount on at least 1 tour.
  2. Drop 'World News' already! I know the band haven't written this song or performed it yet, if ever! But I can already see die hard fans getting tired of it!

Sorry. Had a moment (not stuck in). Carry on.
  3. Originally posted by deanallison:

Stay
    Zoo station
    The fly
    Streets
    WOWY
    UTEOTW
    Walk On
    Stuck in a moment
    Love is blindness
    An Cat Dubh/Into The Heart

11 o’clock tick tock
    Bad
    The unforgettable fire
    Discotheque

Song For Someone
    Love is bigger
    Heartland

Yep.
  4. Interesting to see the progression.

I'd never have bet big money on The Cry staying there for so long

5. It suddenly got dropped (torn apart from Electric Co) during the Vertigo Tour, I never realized that.. Electric Co is one of my favourite live songs, also always with nice snippets, The Cry is actually the snippet I care least about.. as long as they play Electric Co I don't really care if it's with or without The Cry... but apparently it's even considered a real song as well.. it's not on u2.com, it's not on UABRS artwork, only Chicago is mentioning just 'Cry'.
  6. Very cool. I love these things. Was waiting for a R&H song to pop up (if only for a brief moment) but one never did!
  7. Originally posted by RUMMY:[..]
    Very cool. I love these things. Was waiting for a R&H song to pop up (if only for a brief moment) but one never did!
    Well, I was waiting for a Pop song to appear there... it was like rooting for the Generals vs The Globetrotters.
  8. Originally posted by Ricku2:It suddenly got dropped (torn apart from Electric Co) during the Vertigo Tour, I never realized that.. Electric Co is one of my favourite live songs, also always with nice snippets, The Cry is actually the snippet I care least about.. as long as they play Electric Co I don't really care if it's with or without The Cry... but apparently it's even considered a real song as well.. it's not on u2.com, it's not on UABRS artwork, only Chicago is mentioning just 'Cry'.
    It was played sporadically on Vertigo, there wasn't one definite cut off point
  9. Haha. Pop. Poor thing never had a chance.
  10. on leg 1 everytime Electric Co was played, The Cry was also.. it only missed Brussels and then got dropped after Manchester and it only returned once in Montreal at the end of November...
    (thanks to u2gigs)