1. Originally posted by pleasegone:Hello. I was wondering if the original source could be put in FLAC? I would love to have the best sounding copy of that show.

I know FLAC is not the easiest format to learn, as I have no clue how to use most of it, I can only download, and then upload the file that I have already downloaded...so I can share what others have shared with me, I just can't burn cds to FLAC

Christian shared the masters of the recording in MP3 format, so I can't put it in FLAC, sorry.
  2. Yeeeeeeeees, finally this show without the annoying comments in between Long live!! Thanks Christian
  3. just listening to this, great quality but god awful performance on couple Ive listened to. Original of the Species everyone but Larry screws up. Bono even says something about it.
  4. Originally posted by jasvan:just listening to this, great quality but god awful performance on couple Ive listened to. Original of the Species everyone but Larry screws up. Bono even says something about it.

awful performances ??

This show was the basis to U23D and some song was edited officially ...so i don t think there were awful performances ...IMO was a great show
  5. I've always thought this was a) an irregular show (some stellar performances and some mediocre ones, with Bono's voice being a bit subpar overall) and b) the classical show that gets too noticed because there's a soundboard/broadcast recording from it. But I don't think there's anything "awful" about it, not even close.
  6. Original of the Species was awful for their standards, bad notes by Edge and Adam, Bono forgetting to come in at certain parts. I was just pointing out how that song sounded so bad considering they had been playing it for over a year. I always liked it better with Edge on guitar anyways and Terry Lawless playing it on piano.
  7. I think it have highlights and lowlights but the lowlights are the same of the tour ( SBS for example) but it have a lot of highlights