In God's Country
    One Tree Hill
    With a Shout (Jerusalem)
    The Hands that Built America
    Elvis Presley and America
    Elvis Ate America
    North and South of the River

glad to see NY winning though...

I think the idea was to have the place (city or country) right in the title, so most of those don't met that criteria.
  2. Originally posted by LikeASong:I seem to be in the minority here, but I never liked New York so much to be honest. Least favorite track in ATYCLB after Grace for me, although I appreciate some of its lyrics (and the obvious post-9/11 connection).

To say the truth, I started to love this song just after hearing a live version of it. The album version is a little boring, but Edge's guitar on live performances is awesome!

And I know I'm going a little bit off topic here, but Grace is one of the best songs of ATYCLB in my opinion. It's simplicity and it's energy always chill me.
  3. Aidan, you're not off-topic, you're just breaking house rules. Even talking about Grace in the Grace topic is forbidden.

I actually heard New York whilst I was on holiday. I was just waiting for a meal in a restaurant, my mind wandering, and then I started to recognise the music. That's not the reason I voted for it though.
  4. hahaha I'd love to see your reaction if they decide to play Grace on the next tour.
  5. Grace is indeed one of the best songs on ATYCLB.
  6. I got two bans on my chamber, waiting to find two users... Wanna try??
  7. You lack grace.
  8. Removes the stain, it could be her name.

It's a name for a girl, it's also a thought that, could change the world.

Fpmsl
  9. Wow, after almost 1 month, it's a tie between Van Diemen's Land and New York!
  10. The poll is not working, I can't vote.