1. Every month we have a show in the spotlights, the show of this month took place on 2001-11-09 in Salt Lake City, Utah. You can download this show, read reviews or write your own review on the shows page here. In this thread you can discuss this show!

2001-11-09 - Salt Lake City, Utah - Delta Center

Elevation
    Beautiful Day
    Until The End Of The World
    New Year's Day
    I Will Follow
    Sunday Bloody Sunday
    Stuck In A Moment You Can't Get Out Of
    Kite
    Wild Honey
    People Get Ready
    Please
    Bad / Who's Gonna Ride Your Wild Horses (snippet) / 40 (snippet)
    Psalm 116 (snippet) / Where The Streets Have No Name
    I Still Haven't Found What I'm Looking For / Three Little Birds (snippet)
    Pride (In The Name Of Love)

encore(s):
    Bullet The Blue Sky
    What's Going On
    New York
    One
    Peace On Earth (snippet) / Walk On

Comments on this show
    The 3rd leg of the Elevation tour was very special, all of you know why. Not only due to the events in America but also because this leg featured some amazing shows. This one in Salt Lake City belongs to the very best. An amazing U2 performance with some rare tunes, recorded in an excellent audience and soundboard recording. This is a must-have and if you have it also a show that you need to listen to every once in a while.

We encourage you to listen to this show this month and write your own review, the more, the better. Enjoy!

http://www.u2start.com/shows/1279/
  2. Great, great show, and man, what an audience! Well deserved show of the month.
    One of the coolest things in this bootleg is the inclusion of Wild Honey. I know that this is not everyone's cup of tea, but I take it as a fun, silly song and it was great to have it here.
    Please acoustic is another highlight, very relevant to the times. Plus, WGRYWH snippeted in Bad, it can't get any better than this.
    A great, heartfelt speech by Bono before One linking terrorism with Africa. It was funny to hear Bono saying that Osama can kiss his Irish ass or something like that.

3. You can always have a full performance

But yeah, I agree about the review. Elevation's third leg was obviously an intense one, and there are peaks of "bootleg greatness" spread among these 3 months; this is surely one of them. Get it if you don't have it! And review it!
  4. I really love this show... I have the audience recording, and I downloaded now, the soundboard... is just amazing and I wrote my review now!