1. Every month we have a show in the spotlights, the show of this month took place on 2009-07-18 in Berlin, Germany. You can download this show, read reviews or write your own review on the shows page here. In this thread you can discuss this show!

2009-07-18 - Berlin, Germany - Olympiastadion

Breathe
    No Line On The Horizon
    Get On Your Boots
    Magnificent
    Beautiful Day / Dickes B. (snippet) / Here Comes The Sun (snippet)
    Dickes B. (snippet) / Mysterious Ways
    I Still Haven't Found What I'm Looking For
    Angel Of Harlem / Man In The Mirror (snippet) / Don't Stop 'Til You Get Enough (snippet)
    Stay (Faraway, So Close!)
    Unknown Caller
    The Unforgettable Fire
    City Of Blinding Lights
    Vertigo / She Loves You (snippet)
    Let's Dance (snippet) / I'll Go Crazy If I Don't Go Crazy Tonight
    Sunday Bloody Sunday
    Pride (In The Name Of Love)
    MLK
    Walk On / You'll Never Walk Alone (snippet)
    Where The Streets Have No Name / All You Need Is Love (snippet)
    One

encore(s):
    Ultra Violet (Light My Way)
    With Or Without You
    Happy Birthday
    Moment of Surrender

Comments on this show
    It's 5 years ago that the 360 tour kicked off with an amazing stadium leg in Europe. While the first show is always a special one, it usually is not the very best. This show in Berlin can be listed among the very best of U2's opening leg of the 360 tour. This show featured some amazing performances, as well as the tour debut of Stay and a Happy Birthday piece for Nelson Mandela, who turned 91 on this day. We have some great recordings and material available from this show so don't forget to look past the audio.

We encourage you to listen to this show this month and write your own review, the more, the better. Enjoy!

http://www.u2start.com/shows/1494/
  2. One of my favourite memories of the 360 Tour is linked to this show. We were all listening to it through that 1000mikes thingy and then Stay made its tour debut, and we listened to the audience singing the final Oooh, ooh ooooooohhh... I still remember it as it happened yesterday night instead of 5 years ago, you know? Here are our live reactions: http://www.u2start.com/topic/by-post/286714/

Long live the memories Enjoy this fantastic bootleg!!
  3. Agreed, that's probably my favorite show/memory attached to that first leg. Besides the Wembley shows. It felt so good to hear Stay live again <3
  4. This show is special for me, because my friends were on the stage and playing Angel of Harlem. First time U2 let play almost whole band. Really special moment of the tour
  5. ^ another highlight of the show & tour
  6. 5 years ....wow
  7. Was listening to this again just for the memories. The 360 tour makes me feel really old for some reason LOL more so than other tours. Probably because I witnessed it's birth and finish in its entirety?

But Stay at this show... does it get much better?
  8. ^ only full band (1993). Everything besides that is topped by this performance