1. Every month we have a show in the spotlights, the show of this month took place on 1998-02-06 in Buenos Aires, Argentina. You can download this show, read reviews or write your own review on the shows page here. In this thread you can discuss this show!

1998-02-06 - Buenos Aires, Argentina - River Plate Stadium

Mofo
    I Will Follow
    Gone
    Even Better Than The Real Thing
    Last Night On Earth
    Until The End Of The World
    New Year's Day
    Pride (In The Name Of Love)
    I Still Haven't Found What I'm Looking For / Stand By Me (snippet)
    Desire
    Staring At The Sun
    Sunday Bloody Sunday
    Bullet The Blue Sky
    Please
    Where The Streets Have No Name

encore(s):
    Discothèque / Life During Wartime (snippet) / Stayin' Alive (snippet)
    If You Wear That Velvet Dress
    With Or Without You
    Hold Me, Thrill Me, Kiss Me, Kill Me
    Mysterious Ways
    One
    Mothers Of The Disappeared / El Pueblo Vencera (snippet)

Comments on this show
    POPmart's 4th leg featured lots of shows from all over the world. One of the things they have in common is that from almost each show we have an excellent audio, and sometimes even video, recording. This show has that too, along with an South American-like crowd that goes wild and Mofo and Mothers Of The Disappeared amongst others as song highlights.

We encourage you to listen to this show this month and write your own review, the more, the better. Enjoy!

http://www.u2start.com/shows/1150/
  2. This is my favorite Popmart show! Admittedly I haven't heard it in a long time but every single time I hear Mothers from this show I am moved.
  3. Beatiful memories ... i was there ...Awesome show ...

and for years was a boot that i listened very frequently
  4. I will listen this show again later and I wanna write a review about this (on the show page, of course), but I remember this boot.

It's a South American show, I really like to read good things about this concerts here in South America (I'm Brazilian)... Always good things about band and about audience too... This show is a great one and a really fun listen (like another PopMart shows with a TV broadcast like São Paulo and Santiago)
  5. This was an awesome show. I haven't listened to it since 2007 or so, but I've probably watched it 4 times in full, and listened to the audio five times. Not quite as nice as the Sao Paulo show, but I love it.
  6. Listening to this show at this moment and I'm LOVING what I'm hearing so far!

7. Well, as far as the performance from the band is concerned. The actual sound for a TV broadcast HOWEVER could be better.