1. My turn?

2. Sure, even though we're almost one month after schedule PM Matt with your album and description and he'll post it there and open discussions when he gets some time off I guess
  3. Well, I did PM Matt explaining that I was away. Anyway, as voluntary assistant, I shall post it up myself if Matt is busy.
  4. Ah, I didn't remember you offered yourself to be an assistant. Well, I'm all for seeing your album asap I won't be around from Thursday on since I'm attending a festival out of town so the sooner the better!
  5. Ok, next one then:

We Were Dead Before The Ship Even Sank - Modest Mouse

Track listing:

1. March into the Sea
    2. Dashboard
    3. Fire It Up
    4. Florida
    5. Parting of the Sensory
    6. Missed the Boat
    7. We've Got Everything
    8. Fly Trapped in a Jar
    9. Education
    10. Little Motel
    11. Steam Engenius
    12. Spitting Venom
    13. People as Places as People
    14. Invisible

Available on Spotify (and no doubt other places).

And, as usual, an introduction -

"I really love Modest Mouse, but unfortunately, I have never seen anyone other than myself and Matt mention them. So hopefully, this serves as an introduction for many of you. This album is without question my favourite Modest Mouse album. It was released not long after I had first started to discover them and it was an instant hit with me. The album also features two members that will be well known around these forums in Johnny Marr of The Smiths (a personal favourite of mine anyway) and James Mercer, of The Shins and Broken Bells. It doesn't feature what you would consider their most popular song, but that doesn't really matter. Personal preference beats popularity, right?

Enjoy."
  6. Not even heard of them - which is obviously a great thing. As a first impression... It's a lovely album cover
  7. Looks interesting. I'll review it soon as I can.
  8. i listened to Medusa EP - GEMS. It was really interesting. Nice voice and music . It is completly new kind of music for me . Thanks all of you for leting me know different music
  9. Hi guys, how have you been?

Sorry for my long absense. I fully enjoyed the World Cup here in Brazil and it took me a week to get things back to their normal state after it

Giving a first listen to the Modest Mouse album in a few minutes...
  10. Anyone need help with the lyrics yet?

There are some difficult lines on the album. There are also some lines that I absolutely love.
  11. Hi all!!

So sorry for my absence. Took on a special project at work that has prevented me from much internet use at all. As I have said a few times before, real life beckons...

Thank you to Tim for stepping in and taking the reigns. I'm excited that we've got a Modest Mouse album up this week, that includes one of my favorite tunes by them!! "Missed the Boat" is such a fun song.

Sergio, I can hardly believe you've never heard of Modest Mouse. Listen to "Float On," I'm sure you've heard that tune before.
  12. Spitting Venom has fast become one of my favourite Modest Mouse songs.