1. _O_ :D _O_
  2. that's pretty fucking rude if you ask me

3. I agree it doesn't encourage anything good, what good can come of that if heard by someone who does not like U2 ?
    There are sick people out there who take things like that as a message you should take it off.
    Because we love U2.. You should instead put something really good about U2 or Bono that is more praising if anything.
    Obviously the person who made that was making a mockery of those who really dislike him. And in the many years on the net there are Bono haters out there, dont know about sick ones but you have to be sick if you dislike Bono unless you know something about whats hidden in his closet.
  4. i'm all in favour of bono having his arse kicked to get him into gear, in fact i'm willing to do it it but oddly enough i'm not big on beheading - the notion is slightly more offensive than the words 'fuck off' aimed in the general direction of no one in particular so this could be an interesting case study in double standards,.

if it had been a video of chris martin sat on a pile of cushions a la julius ceasar saying to the rest of coldplay 'bring me the head of bono' it might have passed for funny. though the head would have needed to be talking about how it had three albums ready to go or how it could still be relevant in it's current predicament.
  5. A song from Vaginal Discharge - that just says it all.
  6. I still don't understand people who hate Bono. People hate U2 just because they hate Bono, but I don't get where it comes from. He's a rock star who uses his influence to help spread the word about global issues he cares about. What the hell is wrong with that? Chances are the people who hate him for that are the kinds of people who have never donated to a charity or thought about foreign aid once in their life.
  7. The only thing why is envy
  8. puerile asinine nonsense that is a waste of everyone's precious time.
  9. Ok guys, I too get a lot of U2/Bono hate as a U2 fan, but come on, one in a little while you can joke about it.
  10. The song is silly - and indeed the lyrics are a bit harsh - but I'm with Yogi, it's just a (bad) joke.

I guess with all the random violence that is reported seemingly each and every day, we can understandably get a bit upset/offended by such stuff. However, as Kieran already stated, the joke is just as much about the name of the band.
  11. I just don't like the bits about actually murdering him. That's a but much.