1. Wow, wow, wow. The fuck did we see? Amazing, great, awesome
  2. wow... what we have watched here was a historic moment ....making once more an amazing WC

I m very sad for what happened. I wanted Germany to win but not this way...I felt the football like any brazilian and i know that this was a catastrophe

and about Klose ... he is a great striker but Ronaldo was one of the best players in history so is a shame that he took off his record
  3. So Pato....do you want your boys to face that German team in the final?

4. yes , why not ?

What happened vs Brazil is 1 match on 1000 ...will not happen again in this WC ( hope , please nooooooo )

Matt , Do you like football ?? i didn t know it
  5. Originally posted by patou2:[..]

yes , why not ?

What happened vs Brazil is 1 match on 1000 ...will not happen again in this WC ( hope , please nooooooo )

Matt , Do you like football ?? i didn t know it

To be honest, not really. I simply follow the World or Euro Cup every two years (whichever one is on that particular year).

It's a great sport, however. Unfortunately, it cannot complete with hockey and the other big three NA sports (baseball, basketball, and football) as a spectator sport. It just doesn't get the coverage around here.
  6. It's so boring
  7. Originally posted by patou2:wow... what we have watched here was a historic moment ....making once more an amazing WC

I m very sad for what happened. I wanted Germany to win but not this way...I felt the football like any brazilian and i know that this was a catastrophe

and about Klose ... he is a great striker but Ronaldo was one of the best players in history so is a shame that he took off his record

About Klose, my brother said the same as you. I told him that I think is great for Klose and that at the age of Klose now Ronaldo was 190kg and already retired for 5 years since he wasn't fit (due to many reasons)
    Klose isn't a such a big name as Ronaldo but he deserves it imo.

Even if Netherlands come in to the final tonight, which I hope but am not sure of, I don't really mind if Germany takes the cup. They have been dominant during the worldcup and in clubfootball. Enjoyed them (Bayern, Dortmund) for the last couple of years.
  8. Go on put the fire out Germany make every one despise you lol
  9. Originally posted by bartajax:[..]

About Klose, my brother said the same as you. I told him that I think is great for Klose and that at the age of Klose now Ronaldo was 190kg and already retired for 5 years since he wasn't fit (due to many reasons)
    Klose isn't a such a big name as Ronaldo but he deserves it imo.

Even if Netherlands come in to the final tonight, which I hope but am not sure of, I don't really mind if Germany takes the cup. They have been dominant during the worldcup and in clubfootball. Enjoyed them (Bayern, Dortmund) for the last couple of years.

About Klose ...i m not 100% sure but what i can remnbr Ronaldo scored very important goals during a WC and i don t think Klose did that . Of course he is a very good player and he was in 4 WC !!! and scored a lot and maybe he can score some more , but Ronaldo was amazing ...it doens t matter that he is 200 kgs now

About yesterday ...Germany did so awesome match that they now deserved the cup