1. A remarkably good penalty shoot-out considering the tired legs and general quality of players. Greece deserved to go through in my opinion though, Costa Rica nowhere near as good as they were against Uruguay and Italy. Then again, the best Greek play was against ten men.
  2. I couldn't watch the match, but wow, another penalty shoot out to decide the winner... This is seriously some fun!!
  3. I'm glad Greeks antifootball is out. They didn't even deserved to go through group with just two goals...
  4. Happy Huntelaar and Sneijder scored. And I really hope Van Gaal now has seen that 4-3-3 works so much better against smaller opponents.

5. Robben falls way too dramatic, but it was a foul.
  6. It was a silly challenge to make at that stage in the game and a penalty deserved. There is just no need for a fall within a fall from Robben to sway matters. The issue runs ntoo deep in the game for it ever to be fixed.
  7. Originally posted by Risto:
    <iframe src="http://gfycat.com/ifr/KnobbyHonestIriomotecat" frameborder="0" scrolling="no" width="711" height="400" ></iframe>

Robben falls way too dramatic, but it was a foul.

I've read he apologized for diving?
  8. For a different foul in the first half, not the penalti. Media have distorted his words however.

9. Media distort everything so I believe you. Anyway it's nice from him to apologize, all players who dive should be obliged to it under penalty of receiving a late yellow card (the same they would have got if the referee saw them diving). That way, the diving disease would come to an end.
  10. I was late for some comments but here i am :

without doubt Mexico is not in South America ...i know it , I swear !!

Brazil-Chile: was what i expected ...great work by Chile but Brazil wins
    Colombia- uruguay: I excepted this too . Colombia is going far ...i know what i m telling you

Mexico- NEtherlands : it was a shame because Mexico deserved more . at least loosing in a penaltys would be better than that. And for me wasn t fault the penalty

Costa Rica- Greece: best performance ever for both. Greece tied during the last minutes with a bit of luck. Both kicked very well the penaltys . neither can stop Netherlands
  11. I really do hope Costa Rica can beat Holland!