1. Predictions on how this song is going to be received outside of the fanbase?
    I feel like this is going to be HUGE. It's too catchy not to be.
  2. The band looks really good in that video; like they're ready to go.
  3. Kind of early to speculate but fun nonetheless; if the album sounds like this what songs from older albums could you see them breaking out on tour with them? I feel like a few Bomb songs could fit with this; I'd love to hear Love And Peace Or Else...
  4. To the moon!
  5. It's just another great "feel good" U2 song. I was on the fence my first time or two listening to it, but after hearing Bono talk about what the lyrics are about, I fell in love. It's just a good song. A good, feel good, U2 song. I'm very optimistic about what's to come.
  6. Kraftwerk, Grimes and Arcade Fire come to mind. a promising teaser for the album. love it. my faith is preparing to be restored.
  7. Haven't been in the U2 game for awhile. Pumped to be around during such an exciting time. Invisible sounds great!

....now I'm actually invested in the Super Bowl today.
  8. I AM SO EXCITED!

Love it already, I knew Danger Mouse would be a great fit for them.
  9. Super Bowl? What's that?
  10. Oh god how I wanted that intro to lead to something else. It might still I suppose. Taking nothing away from the rest of the song but grghhhghgh.
  11. Originally posted by germcevoy:Oh god how I wanted that intro to lead to something else. It might still I suppose. Taking nothing away from the rest of the song but grghhhghgh.

Right!? It sounds too cool for what follows super tease... maybe the album version is a funkier, more synth heavy version.

12. just ok so far. Bono's still into that feminine way of singing ("It's *YOURS* to keep")