1. I'm in the same boat, but curious nonetheless. What I find most noteworthy is that Danger Mouse gets a co-writing credit on the single. I wonder will the album be a full on writing collaboration.
  2. Originally posted by TheRefugee:I'm in the same boat, but curious nonetheless. What I find most noteworthy is that Danger Mouse gets a co-writing credit on the single. I wonder will the album be a full on writing collaboration.

Hope not
  3. Originally posted by LikeASong:I can't really tell why you'd think Larry is mediocre on the song. I mean, he has never been the most imaginative drummer out there... I like him a lot on the second half of the song, first is a bit dull I'll agree.

On some of the best U2 songs Larry has an important role and has interesting drum beats... SBS, Streets, EBTTRT... I miss the Larry from I Threw A Brick Through The Window!
  4. Okay so, do you guys think this song will ever be performed live? They don't usually play songs from soundtracks BUT we did get Hold Me, Thrill Me on the last tour. I don't think Bono would be able to do the clean falsetto needed for this song live
  5. Originally posted by Genaro92U2:Okay so, do you guys think this song will ever be performed live? They don't usually play songs from soundtracks BUT we did get Hold Me, Thrill Me on the last tour. I don't think Bono would be able to do the clean falsetto needed for this song live

The Ground Beneath Her Feet was played several on the Elevation Tour as well (something like 25 or 30 times).
  6. Originally posted by germcevoy:[..]

Where does it state that it is available via Amazon?

Amazon likely won't stock it. If it does show up on Amazon then it will likely be through Marketplace sellers who may well be genuine independent record dealers. True this might not be fully in the spirit of Record Store day but you can't really blame the small independents for wanting to make a few quid.

Some of us bought it via Amazon a few weeks back.

7. It doesn't mention there who the order will be fulfilled by. Hopefully you get it okay though.
  8. Is it out yet?
  9. Wonderful thanks for posting!

10. Info was removed when they ran out of stock.

Getting it on a physical store is a safe bet though, if any store gets it in Madrid I am getting one just in case Amazon doesn't deliver eventually!