1. Haven't been able to find a topic dedicated to these guys.

Anyone else here like them? I've seen them twice in the last five years, once on the Exile tour and the last on the North tour.

Does anyone here know of any MB20 fansites or places their boots get shared? I'm looking for a soundboard of the Brisbane 2008 shows (they were officially released via USB).
  2. i'm a big fan, though i've never seen them live (unfortunately) or come across any bootlegs.
  3. I like them a lot. Was disappointed with North though. Yourself Or Someone Like You is one of my favorite albums.
  4. Funny thing, I just listened to them a lot this morning. I had a chance to go see them with the Goo Goo Dolls this summer, about a month ago, but I had a band practice that was pretty crucial, unfortunately.

They've escaped me live for years.

My band covered "Push" at our last show.
  5. They are enjoyable live. Never going to be a band that will do the best concert of your life, but they never let you down. Always is a good show.

I also think they're one of the bands that never releases a truly shit album. They take their time and do it well enough to have reasonable success. Yourself or Someone Like You and More Than You Think You Are are two of my all time favourites, and I enjoyed North, it had some good moments (Parade, English Town and The Way)
  6. Love these guys, saw them last November with INXS, what a show.
  7. They're coming to Australia/NZ soon and they just posted a few hours ago that all their shows will be recorded and available to download within 48 hours of the end of each show.

If only U2 did this...