1. Apparently Noel Gallagher (Oasis's guitarist) insulted Hutchence at the 1996 Brit music awards and so if you listen to the song Elegantly Wasted, you can hear that Hutchence layered vocals so that the "I'm elegantly wasted" part can also be heard as "I'm better than Oasis."
  2. Originally posted by thefly108:Apparently Noel Gallagher (Oasis's guitarist) insulted Hutchence at the 1996 Brit music awards and so if you listen to the song Elegantly Wasted, you can hear that Hutchence layered vocals so that the "I'm elegantly wasted" part can also be heard as "I'm better than Oasis."
    yeah he said something along the lines of "has beens shouldn't be giving awards to gonna-be's" IIRC
  3. i love Inxs/michael hutchence... <3

i´ve got a huge DIN A0 Poster of his SoloAlbum cover on the wall... miss his singing
    terribly!

back when i really discovered them on mtv.... they showed a live performance of "taste it" similar to this one... Michael in the white suit...

i was hooked instantly!

4. i still dont know why the kids are singing in german in the beginning.... but hey... pretty errrr explixit vid at the time... i think it was censored or only shown in the middle of the night
  5. crying
  6. I Like INXS.i Got all the albums.my favourite is the 1st with Rollerskating and Wishy Washy and On a bus.that was a Great album.Kick was a Real kicking ass album.New Sensation is fantastic
    I also love The Swing and Shabooh Shoobah
    They made other Great albums Like Elegantly Wasted.
    I also bought the solo album by Michael.....but just because there was a Song with Bono
    It's a pity that they ended up this way.they Always be remembered....
    They still go on with another Singer in their land?
  7. Quite possibly my 2nd favorite band.
  8. Is Coldplay as good as INXS while MH was alive?