1. Do we really only have fans here that became a fan while younger than 30?

Lesson learned: if you want someone to become a U2 fan and he or she's passed 30 don't bother trying..
  2. I haven't even reached 19 yet

I think it would be very interesting to poll in which era people became a fan...
  3. Originally posted by Remy:Do we really only have fans here that became a fan while younger than 30?

Lesson learned: if you want someone to become a U2 fan and he or she's passed 30 don't bother trying..

No because I'm 31. I became a fan in my early teens - so like 15 or so.
  4. Originally posted by Remy:Do we really only have fans here that became a fan while younger than 30?

We do have 0.7% saying in their 30s. Make it if they have passed 40 then!
  5. Originally posted by fabian:I haven't even reached 19 yet

I think it would be very interesting to poll in which era people became a fan...

Thanks for suggesting our next You Too

6. really Drew? your profile says 1988, I thought you and I were the same age!
  7. Eleven! I am 40 now!

8. yeah, teh same with my people. hearing U2 since 2006 every day, my sister doesnt even like to hear about them. but... the most important thing, she attended the show LOL(she on seats, me on GA)
  9. Originally posted by fabian:I haven't even reached 19 yet

I agree but it was done a while back (by decade)...no harm in updating, however.

10. Found it.

Since when are you a U2-fan? (started 5 years ago)
    43.6% Eighties
    27.5% Nineties
    24.1% Noughties