1987-09-17 - Boston
Tour: Joshua Tree Tour
Songs played: 21
Audio recordings: 3
  1. I just might do that...I still have yet to take the time to listen to this new bootleg.
  2. Thanks for this..I've been to "stryder" and "vivalesbootlegs" but not this one. I'm really looking for some HIGH QUALITY stuff not from 1973 (already have TSRTS and HTWWW) or 1975 (have some good one from there as well).
  3. Can I get this in the shows section?
  4. It's not there yet. Sergio will upload it tonight/soon. That said, half the show can be found a few posts back.
  5. Of course, now we get this message from rapidshare:

Download not available
    File owner's public traffic exhausted.
  6. Lmao, someone upload it to Mediafire, quick!

Great generosity Sergio
  7. Hope those who listen to this enjoy it. The wolfgang vault site has been around for years now and started charging last year if i remember correctly.They did say that they now pay the artist, so for $5:00 i personally think it's well worth it.
    I did email them about ISHF cutting out and they replied today with a new link and now it's fine so can't complain and i'm well happy.
    Thanks for artwork by the way.
  8. Great show, great sound. Poor Edge things really went bad for him on Bullet. =S
  9. Would you be so kind to also download and share the Boston 06/05/1983 version from Wolfgangs Vault? I think it doesn´t have the skip on "I Fall Down" piano intro audible on "The complete Boston tapes" silver bootleg.

Thanks in advance.
  10. tmorroow lads, twomorrow. Late here. Mznybeers and vodka haha, good might ;W
  11. tmorroow lads, twomorrow. Late here. Mznybeers and vodka haha, good might ;W