1987-09-17 - Boston
Tour: Joshua Tree Tour
Songs played: 21
Audio recordings: 3
  1. But no one answered my question! How does Wolfgang's Vault actually get these shows?

2. Promoter bill graham was the original owner of wolfgang's vault - it has since been sold - most of the gigs on wolfgang's vault are shows that were promoted by him and he obiously recorded them - often on video too though there is a theory that many videos were lost in a fire including the one we'd want bruce at winterland december 78. Whether artists knew they were being recorded or consented to recording is a matter of some debate though the fact that many of these recordings were also used for the king biscuit flour hour concert radio show in america means that at least those artists did.
  3. Originally posted by ade:[..]

Promoter bill graham was the original owner of wolfgang's vault - it has since been sold - most of the gigs on wolfgang's vault are shows that were promoted by him and he obiously recorded them - often on video too though there is a theory that many videos were lost in a fire including the one we'd want bruce at winterland december 78. Whether artists knew they were being recorded or consented to recording is a matter of some debate though the fact that many of these recordings were also used for the king biscuit flour hour concert radio show in america means that at least those artists did.

Winterland 78 on video...? Holy shit - one of the best Boss boots out. That and Persic's Vets gig
  4. Did anyone post/share the MSG show that's on there? I'd be all for paying the $5 to get it, but they won't allow downloads without a full membership - which I don't care to do as the only shows they have that I want are the U2 ones.

Thanks to Like A Song for sharing the Boston '87 one. Just listened to it today and it's outstanding.

In looking, it appears that the '83 show is only available to stream? Don't see a download option - too bad, sounds great.
  5. If there is something available for streaming, there are ways to download it. Simple as that
  6. two new shows for dl on volfgangs vault
    1987-09-17 boston 1.night
    1987-09-22 foxboro
  7. Does anyone have the links to download this new WV's shows? Thanks in advance.

8. two posts in six years and one of them's a complaint, get a grip.
  9. Thanks a lot.

10. Skip it then! Though I don't believe you will.