1. I’m going to do it too,lovely and meaningful too!

2. I got these this week (hence the scabbing around the heart.

The empty stars will form a sleeve around my whole arm but I'll have other U2 symbols in amongst it. The Joshua Tree next and I'm still thinking about what the other symbol/s should be. Maybe an = sign for NLOTH.
  3. Wonder if anyone artistic could help. I have been wanting a tattoo for years representing this line from One Tree Hill for about 30 years (but i have no artistic skill) and need some help. Is anyone artistic enough to help?
    What I want is something that represents this:
    I’ll see you again when the stars fall from the sky and the moon has turned red over one tree hill
    This line means so much to me as I lost my aunt the year before and her passing really hit me hard.
  4. needing some designs too
  5. Originally posted by jdcranston:Wonder if anyone artistic could help. I have been wanting a tattoo for years representing this line from One Tree Hill for about 30 years (but i have no artistic skill) and need some help. Is anyone artistic enough to help?
    What I want is something that represents this:
    I’ll see you again when the stars fall from the sky and the moon has turned red over one tree hill
    This line means so much to me as I lost my aunt the year before and her passing really hit me hard.
    The most artistic option would be the tattoo artist. Find one you trust and get on with and work together to build a design. They're the experts with what would work and look good. They'll also advise on placement etc.
  6. We went to the 2/24 show at the Sphere and got tattoos the next day at Club Tattoo in the Venetian.

Edit: Posting pictures is hard :-)
  7. Very nice! I have so many tattoos I want and of course the baby is in the list (although I am scared to guess how much that cost at the Venetian lol)