1. I used your link Remy. Screamer radio saves the day once again.
  2. this solo is killing
  3. Just tuned in from Jyväskylä, Finland. Originally from the Netherlands, bu I'm studying overhere. How great to go international on the web with U2-fans, when you are abroad!
  4. Originally posted by wowow:Just tuned in from Jyväskylä, Finland. Originally from the Netherlands, bu I'm studying overhere. How great to go international on the web with U2-fans, when you are abroad!

Welkom!

How did you end up there?
  5. For the ones with the Flash player warning, make sure you are on 'www.u2start.com' and not on any other (sub)domain like nl.u2start.com or without www. Then it should work

6. Thanks! My school in Rotterdam had this contract with the University overhere, and I was able to go, so why not?
  7. Moving on into Streets soon, when his voice really does completely disintegrate.

I've got my own copy of the show synced with the livestream, down to the very second.

Perhaps Tel Aviv would have been a more appropriate show at the moment.
  8. Originally posted by wowow:[..]

Thanks! My school in Rotterdam had this contract with the University overhere, and I was able to go, so why not?

Nice! Living the live! For how long will you be there, the entire school year? Looking forward to spending the winter there?
  9. Yes indeed! Have the time of my life! Will be here until the end of December, and will go to China in January for my last internship. Found here in Finland my U2 buddy from Austria, and showed her this site and she will join next week, great huh!
  10. Please always gets me right here... *points to heart*
  11. Originally posted by wowow:Yes indeed! Have the time of my life! Will be here until the end of December, and will go to China in January for my last internship. Found here in Finland my U2 buddy from Austria, and showed her this site and she will join next week, great huh!

That is very cool
  12. Originally posted by wowow:Yes indeed! Have the time of my life! Will be here until the end of December, and will go to China in January for my last internship. Found here in Finland my U2 buddy from Austria, and showed her this site and she will join next week, great huh!

Make sure you don't read Herman's 'Nooit meer slapen'