1. So that's a yes then yeah?

EDIT: ah I see, so the stage design doesn't prevent me from seeing side on? I could also get normal tickets to see them in Prague but its harder to get to and would involve me staying the night, do you still think Vienna is the better option being only an hour on the train?
  2. Originally posted by Hans23:So that's a yes then yeah?

EDIT: ah I see, so the stage design doesn't prevent me from seeing side on? I could also get normal tickets to see them in Prague but its harder to get to and would involve me staying the night, do you still think Vienna is the better option being only an hour on the train?

I think Vienna is a really good option, and you don't have to spend the night there. As you prefer! There's not much in the stage (I assume you don't want to be spoiled) to block your view, unless those 2nd tier seats are extremely high, which isn't common in an arena.
  3. ok cool. I've seen the stage and the top pyramid screen which had me wondering what effect this would have, but i guess it should be fine. Thanks for your advice, I'll get vienna booked!
  4. Originally posted by Hans23:ok cool. I've seen the stage and the top pyramid screen which had me wondering what effect this would have, but i guess it should be fine. Thanks for your advice, I'll get vienna booked!

I really do hope that your view isn't much obstructed, I couldn't be sorry enough if that happened Best of lucks and enjoy
  5. Lol don't worry, I would probably do Vienna anyway. I just wanted to make sure it was just the pyramid, with no legs or anything like that, i've seen them enough times to just enjoy being there without having to see them close up
  6. No cranes, no legs, no huge speaker stacks... Just the pyramid/screens A very sober stage (for Muse standards, that is).
  7. I wonder, Sergio, how is your ear recovering?

8. Really badly. I have attended many loud concerts in my life, and never have had ringing/painful ears before I caught a cold a few days before the show, though, maybe my eardrums were more sensible because of that... Still the sound was absolutely DEAFENING below that speakers stack The thing I regret the most is not my ear pain, but that it overloaded and distorted my microphones at some times
  9. Originally posted by ahn1991:Question (preferably for somebody who's seen them this tour).

Is the stage too big for arenas? Based on the photo it looks like the stage swallows up all of the GA space.

No

10. Cool.

I think there are still tickets available for San Diego, so I might put that on my list...

If everything goes my way, I'll be looking forward to Wrex The Halls featuring The Killers in early December and Muse in January.
  11. Originally posted by ahn1991:[..]

Cool.

I think there are still tickets available for San Diego, so I might put that on my list...

If everything goes my way, I'll be looking forward to Wrex The Halls featuring The Killers in early December and Muse in January.

I really do hope that you get to see them both. I've seen both bands in less than 35 days and I have to say that they rival with each other (and with Coldplay, which I saw last May) for the best live act around (for newer bands, that is, not counting Bruce Springsteen, Pearl Jam and what not). Besides The Killers' last album being actually better than Muse's, the latter' live act is still absolutely mindblowing and probably the best I've ever seen (talking about the 2010 stadium show, not last Saturday's one).
  12. Originally posted by Hans23:So that's a yes then yeah?

But Prague is worth it too just by itself, not just for the concert
    I'll be in Prague (standing), but I live there