1. Every day !!!
  2. Originally posted by iTim:U-who?

Aside from what we get in the BRT, I don't listen to them anymore. Happy listening to the rest of my collection and finding new artists to add to that collection.

I mostly just listen to what we get in the BRT too. Sometimes it's nice to listen to the studio versions of the songs on the boot though, so I'll go back and listen to that album

Have you heard of Wild Beasts Tim? One of my favourite bands. Quite atmospheric music. Give them a try.
  3. Originally posted by nickbibby:[..]

I mostly just listen to what we get in the BRT too. Sometimes it's nice to listen to the studio versions of the songs on the boot though, so I'll go back and listen to that album

Have you heard of Wild Beasts Tim? One of my favourite bands. Quite atmospheric music. Give them a try.

No I haven't Nick, or at least the name doesn't ring a bell. I'll put them on my list for next week

I haven't listened to a U2 studio track for about four/five months now. They're a little absent from my last.fm charts.
  4. mix of the first 2 i guess .. listen/watch them regurarly and checking almost daily for news (i'm observing your steps guys hehe)
  5. Hmm not much U2 for me. During quiet times all my U2 listening is album stuff but during your time its all live stuff. Boy, UF and JT is all I seem to need for now.

6. Every time autumn hits, that's all I listen to, for the most part. A Sort of Homecoming on the stereo while driving through autumn foliage...just perfect.

I'm still listening regularly and checking up on news, but not listening to them every day.
  7. Just finished reading At The End Of The World for like the third time. When there's no U2 news, go back and read old literature! Also if anyone hasn't read the book, you don't know what you're missing. After my first time reading it I felt like I knew U2 on a whole other level.
  8. absolutely one of the best U2 read
  9. I might just go ahead and do a re-read, it was my favorite U2 book that I've read. What an amazing journey
  10. For me, it's a cross between listening to them sometimes but not as omnipresent and just having my music tastes occupied by something else -- mainly Electronic, Dance and Ambient music i.e. Moby and Brian Eno -- but still being the loyal U2 fan that I am, I come back here to check for news and updates on the new album.