1. I don't think it will surface - don't think it was even recorded.
  2. They wouldn't not record the whole set. It will be kept for a Chrostmas special or something.

3. It's been done in the past years and not only in Glastonbury. Muse had broadcast less than half of their Reading&Leeds 2011 shows. The Killers did similar things last year. And the non-aired songs haven't surfaced (yet? Perhaps never will at all), so I think that might be the case with the Stones.
  4. Originally posted by LikeASong:[..]

It's been done in the past years and not only in Glastonbury. Muse had broadcast less than half of their Reading&Leeds 2011 shows. The Killers did similar things last year. And the non-aired songs haven't surfaced (yet? Perhaps never will at all), so I think that might be the case with the Stones.

the complete show incl the not broadcasted stuff

http://www.dimeadozen.org/torrents-details.php?id=455832

5. They showed JJF on the BBC, I caught a glimpse of it before it was taken down on YouTube. INCREDIBLE. They look like they were fighting for it, their age shed as they performed imo. Especially Jagger he's a miracle and Keith was alive and well. <3
  6. today died 2 of the Club 27 ... Brian Jones - Jim Morrison

7. you'll not find it there now as the poor bloke got a load of abuse for the slow torrent etc and removed his account.