1. Elevation arrangements of The Fly There's a lot of Pop that made it through to Elevation - Discotheque, Please, Wake Up Dead Man, Staring At The Sun and Gone. I wouldn't mind a Discotheque show

"You can reeeeeeaaaaach..."
  2. II'll be in!!!
  3. +10 on The Fly arrangement and +100 on Pop making it through to this tour. Tim - we are one on those thoughts!

Elevation is still my favourite tour. I think it throws up the most amount of setlist changes, the greatest variety in songs from Boy to ATYCLB, the last indoor tour they have done (so far...?) meaning the band TRUELY being closer to the audience.

Amazing tour.

And unbelievably I'll be able to listen to at least part of the show! The wife is away and kids bedtime is normally 7pm. I'm usually downstairs by 7:15. Remy - any chance of delaying the show by 20 minutes or so? Please?
  4. I love the Elevation shows! The tour features U2 at their most emotionally raw state, if you ask me.

I'm also suffering from major Kite withdrawals, so this will be awesome.
  5. Let's all listen to this (surely) great Elevation show and at the same time, join together as a site and commemorate the 3rd Anniversary of the U2360 Tour's Kickoff!!!

Sheesh, has it BEEN that long?!
  6. Originally posted by nickbibby:+10 on The Fly arrangement and +100 on Pop making it through to this tour. Tim - we are one on those thoughts!

Elevation is still my favourite tour. I think it throws up the most amount of setlist changes, the greatest variety in songs from Boy to ATYCLB, the last indoor tour they have done (so far...?) meaning the band TRUELY being closer to the audience.

Amazing tour.

And unbelievably I'll be able to listen to at least part of the show! The wife is away and kids bedtime is normally 7pm. I'm usually downstairs by 7:15. Remy - any chance of delaying the show by 20 minutes or so? Please?

Hmm as far as I know Remy already sent out mails with the current time . However, the show will be streameable on demand whenever you want after the live broadcast.
  7. Originally posted by Risto:[..]

Hmm as far as I know Remy already sent out mails with the current time . However, the show will be streameable on demand whenever you want after the live broadcast.

Hey Risto,

I know Remy has the mails out, I was only being cheeky! I got the time wrong anyway! It starts at 6pm my time. I will definately try to listen. Got to find a way of keeping my kids quiet though!!!
  8. Sounds Great- Elleeevvvatttioooonn whoo-oooo !!!
  9. 17:00 GMT and 18:00 London time?
  10. We also made some improvements to the logic for a liveshow, the "members viewing this topic" has been moved to the liveshow bar for instance
  11. Really? Jesus I feel thick not knowing that, how have I not heard that before So Dublin is 17:00, grand.