1. Any fans of this show around here? I still can't give it a place in my collection, still didn't decide whether I like it or not after a few eps.
  2. It's quite good. Last episode of season 2 on tomorrow night.
  3. I LOVE THIS SHOW. my friends and I get together every Sunday night at my buddys house and we watch it. Wouldn't miss it tomorrow night.
  4. i have got the 1st season, but havnt started watching it yet. People i know who watch it all think its great. .... Game of Thrones is probably the best show ive seen since Dexter.
  5. Oh man this show is the dogs bollocks,was quite apprehensive at first as i thought the zombie genre was flooded and if youve seen one zombie flick you seen them all,but this grabs you by the balls and takes you in,wont spoil it but last couple of eps have been really good.
  6. ...still have to watch last night's season finale.
  7. Personally, I prefer the comic books, but the programme is great.
  8. ...and the season 2 finale has been watched.

Not bad...not bad...
  9. my inlaws (brother and mother) are really into this show. I think he went overboard with zombies though - he plays zombies on black ops, dead island, and some other games too. For a while it was all about sharks, now its zombies.....
  10. Lori...
    Just Die.
  11. ^That'd be a "heavy" character loss but I see where you're coming from.

So ...what's up with Samurai sword wielder and his/her/its two....companions? WTF?
  12. Rummy,that's Michonne she is some kind of samurai expert and the zombies she has with the arms and jaws removed are something like her boyfriend and father before they became walkers.
    I also heard she has something on her that makes the zombies pass her by,like zombie blood or something.
    Looks like season 3 is gonna be set in the prison after all.