1. Still applicable.

Originally posted by ahn1991:Let's be honest. For any of us that has been to a U2 show, no matter how many times we've seen U2, we ALWAYS get shivers down our spines when we hear those opening chords.

I don't think I can find a single person at a U2 concert who would choose Streets as a "beverage break" song.
  2. They half got it right with the red screens and the big flash. Zooropa was great but Bonos shouts of "HERE HERE HERE' irritated me during the shows I saw in 2015. And Larry's missing sticks. A few tweaks and it's there but Pride, Out of Control, I Will Follow, Bad and even WOWY with its Shine Like Stars appearances was more of a hilight.

It won't take much for it to be great again.
  3. Make Streets Great Again?

4. I think the video made it more in my mind, but that November 1988 afternoon at the first Tallahassee showing of Rattle And Hum produced that first Spine Tingling moment for me. The following tours made it stronger, but the Movie and the Wizard of Oz trick of making Black And White turn to Color was huge. Elevation helped make it a little more, but R&H was it for me.
  5. I think Elevation had the best overall Streets experience. Bad -> Streets still can't be beat and Bono's amazing energy can't be matched (for good reason, as he's an aged man).
  6. "I want them to run, I want them to hide. I want them to build up that wall to keep the bad hombres outside."

- Streets (Made Great Again Version)
  7. Originally posted by ahn1991:"I want them to run, I want them to hide. I want them to build up that wall to keep the bad hombres outside."

- Streets (Made Great Again Version)
    *spasmodic vomiting*
  8. If you think this is a bad motto for a song, imagine how bad it must be for a pseudo-democratically elected public official of a nondescript territory in the Western hemisphere.
  9. When it started to get overplayed, oh snap.
  10. Streets is amazing! I'm maybe a bit biased as I&E was my first time seeing them live. When they did Streets live at Glasgow 1, it was absolutely sensational. One of the most incredible moments of my whole life.