1. In the forum, is the feature that shows where another member is from and their post count gone? I always thought that was helpful. I'm on my iPad, so that could be the issue.
  2. Nope, just your avatar and your username now. Also shows that on my iPad and computer.
  3. I'm stunned...and breathless..and stunned....

You guys seriously rule!!!! This new site is amazing. I don't even know what else to say...I need to go exploring!
  4. Aw yeah where'd the post count go??
  5. Originally posted by lestertriplett87:In the forum, is the feature that shows where another member is from and their post count gone? I always thought that was helpful. I'm on my iPad, so that could be the issue.

It's not directly visible anymore in a topic, to keep it more clean. We're thinking on how we can get it back without making it too busy, like a hover or something. For now we'll leave it as it is
  6. Originally posted by Remy:[..]

It's not directly visible anymore in a topic, to keep it more clean. We're thinking on how we can get it back without making it too busy, like a hover or something. For now we'll leave it as it is

Definitely would be a feature appreciated by most of the members if it's something you write in! Obviously not going to go begging for things at a time like this when we've been handed such a beautiful site, but please do know it is appreciated!
  7. A hover over the avatar of a user to display their statistics would be a mighty cool feature.
  8. OK thanks for the feedback!

9. I'd vote for the username and not the avatar.
  10. The username hover would be a far better idea. It just would look better - especially if someone has turned off images for some reason.

11. Oops, sorry Olof. Accidentally edited your post instead of quoting it. Fail.

As I said The username is a single line, so there is only room for one extra piece of information, post count or location. The avatar will allow for multiple lines. I don't mmean that when you hover over it, the avatar disappears, just has an overlay which makes it appear washed out so text is readable on top of the image.

EDIT: Well in that case Drew, it would be a better idea.
  12. Also because of that too, if the user has the images disabled as mentioned, to use the site I assume it uses Javascript for some functions, and they wouldn't disable that, so it would still work with hovering over the username. Maybe also have extra info in that e.g. location etc.