1. How do we access our torrent statistics now?
  2. Its in your profile for now.

Torrent section is still a bit rough.

3. Ah yes, I can see it. Best get cracking on that ratio.
  4. How do you edit your profile like change your location and things like that?

5. In the footer, in the "drewhiggins" menu there's "Your U2start".
  6. Just found it now. Thanks Remy.
  7. We hope you all enjoy this new version of the web All merit belongs to Remy and Chris, though, they're the ones who write the </stuff> The rest of us, both crew members and base users, just limit ourselves to be amazed by their awesomeness
  8. The more I use it the more I can say it is the best designed website I've ever seen. Everything's even easier to find.

Can't say that about too many redesigns.
  9. Wow! Very cool guys, very cool indeed. It'll take some time to get used to, but in the end it's still the greatest home for the greatest fanbase in the world! You guys make a great home for us U2 fans. Can't wait to explore!

EDIT: Just a quick question, where's the list of the "latest news updates" now? I can't see it on the homepage!

2nd EDIT: Nevermind! Just found it! (clicking the third little square in the flash thing near the top and then "all headlines)
  10. Beautiful. Thank you for all your hard work, it's very much appreciated.
    I wonder if the band/band's management are aware of how great the online U2 fan community is, outside of officialdom...
  11. Originally posted by chrissybaby:Beautiful. Thank you for all your hard work, it's very much appreciated.
    I wonder if the band/band's management are aware of how great the online U2 fan community is, outside of officialdom...

If it's for me they can just redirect u2.com to here