1. Originally posted by Mr_Trek:[..]

I hereby demand that it's an Irish flag. This site is after all about an Irish band. An Irish flag would probably be the most neutral here since most of us are in love with Ireland.

I suppose a poll is needed for this subject
  2. Looks really good!
    If there's something to "complain" about then that the forum-"view" on the home page is rather small despite they make up most of this site in my opinion.

I love the new layout tho, and the pics you chose!

Oh yeah, and it's great you still keep the great live song performances-feature!
  3. Originally posted by Mr_Trek:[..]

I hereby demand that it's an Irish flag. This site is after all about an Irish band. An Irish flag would probably be the most neutral here since most of us are in love with Ireland.

+1

Great work everyone
  4. Wow this update is awesome, and I've only see the front page and this topic so far! Good job guys!
  5. well well well, this was a very nice suprise. Great job guys
  6. Originally posted by loftarasa:Looks really good!
    If there's something to "complain" about then that the forum-"view" on the home page is rather small despite they make up most of this site in my opinion.

I love the new layout tho, and the pics you chose!

Oh yeah, and it's great you still keep the great live song performances-feature!

Thanks for the feedback! There are no complaints, just useful feedback
  7. I really like the new design. Great work everyone.
  8. Nice guys Looks great. But is Drew (drewhiggins) also a crew member now? Since is name is in blue.

Looking forward to the live show feature.
  9. Originally posted by bartajax:Nice guys Looks great. But is Drew (drewhiggins) also a crew member now? Since is name is in blue.

Looking forward to the live show feature.

Am I?
  10. Your name is in blue here