1. Originally posted by conjasnat:Very nice, only got one complaint. i ain't from England, so dont like the idea of having that flag, going to have to change it to the Scottish one.

just discovered it ain't location rather just language, would still prefer a Scottish flag

I was just coming on here to say that I don't like the fact that it's an English flag. I would probably make it a British flag, but then Americans would probably complain back. Ah well.

Great work guys! Looks stunning. It's like I've just joined the site. Anyway, here's to the future!
  2. Originally posted by KieranU2:[..]

I was just coming on here to say that I don't like the fact that it's an English flag. I would probably make it a British flag, but then Americans would probably complain back. Ah well.

Great work guys! Looks stunning. It's like I've just joined the site. Anyway, here's to the future!

Isn't there such thing as an English language flag, unrelated to country?

3. Yeah, but wasn't it a British flag in the last version?
  4. It looks Amazing !!!
  5. Hello v5.0

6. Correct, but we used a new icon pack for the languages, and there wasn't a British icon.. Feel free for someone with good Illustrator skills to create one though
  7. I'd say the standard on most sites is one of those crossovers between the UK and the US flag.

8. That's also a good idea, but still some Scottish fans might be offended, would be great if anyone could help us out with a great new icon for the English language. Currently we're using these, from the FamFamFam pack:
    http://www.famfamfam.com/lab/icons/flags/
    (a better icon from this pack also works for me)
  9. Originally posted by Remy:[..]

If you are in on translating U2start into Scottish-English I would be happy to make a Scottish flag for you

Go for it, that sounds like a plan. i just hate having that thing on my page or as we might say here

rat wid drive yae rite aff yir nut
  10. Originally posted by conjasnat:[..]

Go for it, that sounds like a plan. i just hate having that thing on my page or as we might say here

rat wid drive yae rite aff yir nut

Hahaha! What if we replace it with a Brittish one, that works better?
    And the language is just 750 phrases, just takes half a day to translate U2start in a new language
  11. Originally posted by Remy:[..]

That's also a good idea, but still some Scottish fans might be offended, would be great if anyone could help us out with a great new icon for the English language. Currently we're using these, from the FamFamFam pack:
    http://www.famfamfam.com/lab/icons/flags/
    (a better icon from this pack also works for me)

There is a British flag in that collection...
  12. Yep, there is a British flag: 7 rows down on the right.

Also, I could help conjasnat with the 'Scottish' translation if you want.