1. Thanks boss!
  2. Originally posted by LikeASong:Thank you all for the nice words

She lived tied to this chain since late 2010, every few months giving birth to puppies which soon were stolen to her

[image]

Damn. You are doing Gods work fella. Keep them puppers happy.
  3. Anyone follow Daily Overview on Instagram? It's a feed of aerial shots which has recently been turned into a book (and I want it!). Some really interesting images being posted.

4. WOW, what a bunch of pics! Immediately followed them. Are they taken with drones? (I guess so)

Edit. Just saw a few more. They sometimes indicate "taken from a drone", "taken during a helicopter ride", etc. Wow wow. So beautiful.
  5. Originally posted by iTim:Anyone follow Daily Overview on Instagram? It's a feed of aerial shots which has recently been turned into a book (and I want it!). Some really interesting images being posted.

Instagram: Here’s one of my favorite images from the Where We Waste chapter of “Overview”. The Southern California Logistics Airport in Victorville, California contains an aircraft boneyard with more than 150 retired planes. Because the demand for jumbo jets has dropped significantly in the last two decades in favor of smaller, more affordable twin‑engine planes, many large aircrafts such as Boeing 747s have been retired. The dry conditions in Victorville – located on the edge of the Mojave Desert – limits the corrosion of metal, meaning planes can be stored here for years while they are stripped for spare parts. /// Created by @benjaminrgrant, source imagery: @digitalglobe

Instagram: The Forbidden City in Beijing, China was built from 1406 until 1420 by more than one million workers. The palace complex, which contains 9,999 rooms, is surrounded by walls and a moat that are 26 feet high and 171 feet wide, respectively. /// Created by @benjaminrgrant, source imagery: @digitalglobe

Instagram: Houses, built in concentric circles, make up a section of Sun City, Arizona, USA. When the development opened on January 1, 1960, the event attracted a crowd of more than 100,000 onlookers and the "futuristic development" was featured on the cover of Time magazine. /// Created by @benjaminrgrant, source imagery: @nearmap
    Nice! Following it now.
  6. Cool... All those 3 looks very similar to google earth view... just better coloured...

7. Passing by
  8. Nice use of slow shutter speed!

9. Thanks It was handheld and at 1/1.3 so it's a biiiiiiiiiiit blurry (the areas that should be sharp, I mean), but I'm happy how it turned out. VR lenses are really helpful for these kind of shots.

(Barcelona airport btw)
  10. Been sporting my manual Nikkor f/1.4 fixed 50mm ("The King Of Lens" or so they say) a bit lately... Liking the results, although mastering the (all manual) focus is darn tricky!! Barely 1 out of 10 photos are perfectly focused, but when they are... Wow.

Rubén Pozo & Mark Olson & Ingunn Ringvold last night:

11. Nice one Sergio! Did you used full aperture?