1. Mt Galicica shot from Ohrid, Macedonia

2. See the birds with leafs food in their mouth
  3. Thanks! It has some dark but calming feeling for me.
  4. Just scrolled back through this whole topic. What a delight, some fantastic photos shared. It's really given me the bug to pick it up again and make time to get out there. I haven't shared anything in here for a very long time. I love coming back though to see what everyone else is posting

Aidan's post from three years ago also motivated me.
    Originally posted by AidanFormigoni:The little great things God gives to us...We just have to pay attention. We're living like we're always in a hurry...running and chasing things. We have to stop for a moment to pay attention on what is really important: the present. You did that Sergio, so thanks for sharing friend
    So true.
  5. Actually i like looking at photos more than making them. Photos really capture feelings and memories, even more than video.

6. Upper Joffre Lake, BC, Canada
  7. Originally posted by iTim:Just scrolled back through this whole topic. What a delight, some fantastic photos shared. It's really given me the bug to pick it up again and make time to get out there. I haven't shared anything in here for a very long time. I love coming back though to see what everyone else is posting

Aidan's post from three years ago also motivated me.
    [..]
    So true.
    Aidan was quoting this pic by me (which disappeared when Facebook changed their URL naming system):

Champagne Supernova.

A photo posted by Sergio Santos Sánchǝz (@u2santos) on