1. In Our Prime, Weight of Love and Turn Blue round out the top three tracks on the album and are up there in my handful of favourites from these guys. I agree with MWSAH, give the album 9/10 and if it weren't for Gotta Get Away (which seems like a throwaway rocker leftover from the El Camino sessions) it would probably be a 10/10. Best album of the year so far, I await the new Foos record to see if it can top this one.
  2. Gotta Get Away has been describe as a big dumb rock song, I really dig it.
  3. Saw them yesterday here in Zagreb. One of the biggest musical disappointments of my life because I really like their music.
  4. Strange, when I saw them in 2012 they exceeded my expectations.
  5. I'm seeing them next Wednesday and I'm not exactly expecting fireworks, which might end up being a good thing.
  6. Starting to concern me that they still haven't played Weight of Love yet, they've had 11 + warm up gigs/promos now
  7. That's concerning too that's the best song on the album easily!
  8. Queing for tickets coming Friday. Last time they were awesome.
  9. Like new U2? The plot thickens....
  10. Yeah, I think he means new U2, but I think I understand that happened before The Black Keys released their album so it's a few months ago... And also before U2 changed location & producer once again
  11. Originally posted by LikeASong:Yeah, I think he means new U2, but I think I understand that happened before The Black Keys released their album so it's a few months ago... And also before U2 changed location & producer once again

Brothers, El Camino and Turn Blue have all been released since NLOTH, he could have played them the new U2 songs before any one of those