1. Awesome stats, interesting as usual
  2. I know that it's third but i expected Montreal to have more downloads. Best bootleg of the tour in my humble opinion.
  3. Always look forward to theses stats, good read.
  4. Originally posted by Doc32:I know that it's third but i expected Montreal to have more downloads. Best bootleg of the tour in my humble opinion.

Jup me too, the best sounding bootleg. But wasnt that Brazil show the one where Zooropa appeared for the first time?

Stil rememebering people talking about Zooropa beeing soundchecked, I was like
  5. Next year we will exclude General Chat topics from the stats.
  6. Why? Than you could also exclude the game topics, since they arent really serious too.
  7. Since has turned into a chat with Livetopics I guess. Conversations that go like:

"Hi!"
    "Hi wzup?"
    "Not much"

etc

Not really real posts.
  8. Plus who wants a walrus on top

Yeah think LiveTopics is responsible for some kind of the extra posts in 2011
  9. Could you imagine how crazy the topics of Glastonbury and South Africa would be when we had LiveTopics ??
  10. Congratulations to all those who shamelessly topped the charts. Look at me in amongst the top PM senders, thanks BRT!
  11. I guess Kirsten and Matt might have something to do with myself topping the sent+received PMs lol