1. McKay's used books. They carry tons and tons of used CDs and vinyls though, which I find more worthwhile than the books. I buy all of my physical-format music there. There's one in Nashville, Knoxville and the tri-city area near Chattanooga. I go to the Knox one but if you are traveling to Murfreesboro you could stop at the tri-city one if interested
  2. Originally posted by thefly108:[..]
    McKay's used books. They carry tons and tons of used CDs and vinyls though, which I find more worthwhile than the books. I buy all of my physical-format music there. There's one in Nashville, Knoxville and the tri-city area near Chattanooga. I go to the Knox one but if you are traveling to Murfreesboro you could stop at the tri-city one if interested
    Good deal. I'll look 'em up in Chattanooga. I always stop there to have lunch at Sugar's.
  3. Originally posted by blueeyedboy:[..]
    This was common for advance promotional copies back in the day. This was kind of the labels way of saying "we are giving this to you. don't think about selling it or giving it away because we might ask you for it back" which, obviously, never happened. It was the old school way to try to combat leaks and piracy (which back then was recording to an 8-track or cassette.)
    My single copy of Discothèque is the very same way. Of course, 19 years later... nobody cares too much about getting it back
  4. Originally posted by CMIPalaeo:[..]
    My single copy of Discothèque is the very same way. Of course, 19 years later... nobody cares too much about getting it back
    Lol. No, but it adds a special touch to your collection. It's also a safe bet that promo stamped pieces are 1st pressings!
  5. Just got a 64GB MicroSD card for my phone. Loading bootlegs with the right tags and covers will take a while...
  6. by Adam for his basses sorry

7. This greeted me as I stepped off the tube at Canary Wharf underground on the way to work this morning.
  8. HAPPY HALLOWEEN!

(not my pumpkins btw. )