1. Im going to try and sleep so I will chat to you tomorrow if your online, bye..
  2. Originally posted by Buttons:Thats sad.. my dog barks when he hears loud sirens.. Aaron since your such a lonely man who do you talk to for advice or company...Is it why you come on here to interact or you just bored..

I come here when I'm bored. I actually have a number of people I hang out with fairly regularly.
  3. Hello there im back with hardly any sleep, I've resolved to not come on the pc anymore till 11am so I can try and sleep in if I get some sleep then when I wake up dog will be toileted and fed, pc and radio will come on so if I dont catch ya its probably bc im fighting with the pillow lol,,
    So back to where we were, you hang out with some people regularly thats good, I thought you hated your friends lol
  4. I'm a man of many, many contradictions.
  5. What is that supposed to mean
  6. Does that mean you do hate your friends or you dont and contradicted yourself ?? Im confused about it..
  7. We celebrate our website's 8th anniversary today! Congratulations all and thank you
  8. 8 years! I have been here for nearly 7 of them
  9. Wow I've only been here 2 years, Congratulations
  10. I honestly cant remember how long I've been here. I want to say since 06, or 07.
  11. Thats a long time.. I accidently stubled across this site, I think I was invited if I remember rightly..But not sure could have also just been browsing and liked what I saw..
  12. I saw someone reference it in the comments on a U2 video on Youtube.