1. Congrats and Cheers!

(According to some online heritage tracking sites, theoretically my family's origin is Finnish, so I'm really happy congratulating you!)
  2. Actually I just opened this thread because I thought you had continued it in here...
  3. Originally posted by Bloodraven:[..]
    Congrats and Cheers!

(According to some online heritage tracking sites, theoretically my family's origin is Finnish, so I'm really happy congratulating you!)
    Hahaha,
    Don't maim (Bloodraven will understand)

4. hi from berlin!
  5. Whether you're a fan or not, let's hope for Chris Rea to recover soon
    https://www.theguardian.com/music/2017/dec/10/chris-rea-cancels-brighton-concert-after-on-stage-collapse
    “He was standing by the microphone and he had the guitar in his hand and he kept shaking his left hand as if there was something not quite right with it,” he said.

“He walked forward to the microphone and he was trying to grab the microphone with his left hand, and it was swinging from side-to-side. I thought at first there was something wrong with it and he was trying to keep it steady. He then took three or four steps backwards.

“Then he just collapsed on the stage backwards. There was no one there to catch him, he just fell into a clump. He was on his back for about two minutes before they brought the curtain down and then that was it.”
  6. Tonight on tv Bazzz...