1. lol
  2. trumps supporters are like that, get it, lol
  3. I think he means that Trump supporters just want to be heard, because, when feel ignored, they prefer to let hell break loose (with Trump) over the status quo.
    Anarchy.
  4. Just like George Bush and SBS, not as good though

5. Guys, i'm so sorry for my behaviour two days ago. I promise, i will never do that again. I was totally drunk, and just a piece of Shit. I especially want apologize to BelgianBono, you're a good guy, you doesn't deserve such BS. Hope you guys can forgive me. Sincerly Max
  6. Originally posted by BonoVox05:Guys, i'm so sorry for my behaviour two days ago. I promise, i will never do that again. I was totally drunk, and just a piece of Shit. I especially want apologize to BelgianBono, you're a good guy, you doesn't deserve such BS. Hope you guys can forgive me. Sincerly Max
    we'll think about it.

7. Originally posted by BonoVox05:Guys, i'm so sorry for my behaviour two days ago. I promise, i will never do that again. I was totally drunk, and just a piece of Shit. I especially want apologize to BelgianBono, you're a good guy, you doesn't deserve such BS. Hope you guys can forgive me. Sincerly Max
    I'm not easily offended
  8. I like to share with you this article about the dramatic decrease of extreme poverty in the last years. Everyone mocked Bono when he said that we could eliminate extreme poverty but East Asia passed from a 60% rate of people living in extreme poverty to only 3.5% now. Clearly his dream and the dream of many other people is not too far-fetched after all.
  9. "I feel like a fraud, but I know that I'm not!"