1. Just arrived home and saw the setlist. Amazing! Shine Like Stars, Out Of Control, All I Want Is You back, Ultra Violet and New Year's Day replacing Elevation! Really awesome!

Can't wait to get the audio!

Greetings from Brazil
  2. True. Just saw it again. It was too good to be true...

And I shoudn't be here after get back from the disco...
  3. Listening to the recording... Larry definitely dropped a drumstick at the start of Ultraviolet. Amazing performance of the song none the less

EDIT: Zero bass by the way
  4. That GA is bigger than some festivals. Awesome.

5. Thanks for saving my day - or my night actually! Set my alarm @2:29 and tried to listen in live from
    The - "Zooropa" - Netherlands but, unfortunately, couldn't get my subscriber stream working
    Went back to bed then knowing that it was all out of control...

Was overjoyed really to find such a perfect uninterrupted stream back @u2start

Bless you

6. Wow, that's one hell of a setlist!
  7. TBH in terms of quality this recording is as good as Dublin 1993.
  8. Listening to a bit of that recording, sound is absolutely stellar, best sound from 360 we'll get in a bootleg... Ultraviolet was was sublime, WoWY for me one of the best performances ever
  9. I was out playing my own gig last night so couldn't listen live but did anyone notice The Teletubbies riff between Zooropa and City of Blinding Lights?
  10. Originally posted by jheath:I was out playing my own gig last night so couldn't listen live but did anyone notice The Teletubbies riff between Zooropa and City of Blinding Lights?

yeah, just heard it. whatthefuck.