1. Just announced today for the annual Bluesfest here in my city. Definitely a band on there I'm super stoked to see come (not to mention a lot of other artists)

2. I'll specify - US festival. And any festival with credit, I mean. Lollapalooza, Coachella, Bonnaroo, Austin City Limits, Hangout, Sasquatch, Moogfest, Fun Fun Fun, 80/35, Pitchfork, Riot Fest....not just ones that slap together EDM lineups and such. For a festival of its nature, and its standard, its abundantly terrible.

And yes, there are good names on there, but those names have largely been there in the past 3 years (most of the good acts are virtually a repeat of the 2011 lineup), so it doesn't give anyone a damn thing to be excited about.
  3. Alex if you aren't familiar with Deer Tick check them out - cool rock band that would be fun to see early in the day at a fest.
  4. The Killers with Bastille for the first night of one of Belfast's annual festivals. Not for me.

5. Why not? Dunno about Bastille BUT The Killers put on a superb show, and many of us can vouch for it.
    On the other hand, a Belfast fest gets my hopes up for an Spanish appereance...
  6. It would be a 'see what I'm doing on the weekend' kinda thing. The Killers haven't got much attention from me since Hot Fuss.
  7. Not to shit on a decently good band, but yeah they've sort of been doing the same thing for quite a while, haven't they

8. That, and it is supported by Bastille. A show you would struggle to enjoy at around £50.

9. Compare Day and Age to Battle Born and try saying that again!
  10. FINALLY a decent festival in my hometown. Madrid deserved this, we've been moving around Spain and Europe in search of good festivals for years. Finally. It's particullarly great that it takes place at the Caja Mágica, which is the very first landmark I find on my way home to the city itself.

11. The Stones, Dylan, The Who, Macca, Waters... all at once. Holy fuck, that would be some incredible bill to witness.