1. Arcade Fire aren't headlining?

2. Being realist, they're great but not as headliner-spor-worthy as the Stones or Metallica. Arcade Fire vs the Monkeys would be tougher but I still think the Monkeys are bigger.

3. Nope, they play on a smaller stage from a radio station. Might be because the monday is being used as a day for the metal bands like Metallica on the main stage.

And Arcade Fire aren't really big here, never heard them on the radio for example (same goes for AM btw, could also have something to do with the radiostation on my work )

4. Quite possibly the worst festival lineup I've ever seen, ever.

I'm embarrassed to have given this festival money in the past. I will be nowhere near Grant Park that weekend.
  5. Originally posted by EyesWithPrideB3:[image]

Quite possibly the worst festival lineup I've ever seen, ever.

I'm embarrassed to have given this festival money in the past. I will be nowhere near Grant Park that weekend.

What a pile of shit that looks.
  6. Originally posted by EyesWithPrideB3:[image]

How much are tickets to Lolla? I'd only see AM, Calvin Harris (even though I've seen him before), Above & Beyond, Broken Bells, Interpol, GESAFFELSTEIN, Portugal. The Man, The Kooks, Warpaint, Duke Dumont, London Grammar... Don't think it's worth it
  7. $250

My list of acts I'm interested in (based on who I've already seen, etc...for example, I've seen Arctic Monkeys AT Lollapalooza, in an arena, and from the 5th row in a club...so I don't need to see them again)

Outkast
    Spoon
    Cut Copy (even though I've seen them too)
    The 1975
    CHVRCHES
    Phosphorescent
    Glen Hansard

That's it. I'm seeing Warpaint do a theater set (opening for Nick Cave) in June. I've seen Glen Hansard twice. It's just frustrating.
  8. It doesn't look so bad to me. Only a lot of gargabe in between but definitely some brilliant names there!!
  9. Yeah I see a lot of repeats on my end, The Head and the Heart and The Avett Brothers I've both seen before and I'm not crazy about them. And a lot of the people you listed Matt I'm already seeing at Coachella so I'm better off just going next year. It's not a disgusting lineup, but it's definitely not as varied or tempting to go as other years D:
  10. Originally posted by EyesWithPrideB3:$250

My list of acts I'm interested in (based on who I've already seen, etc...for example, I've seen Arctic Monkeys AT Lollapalooza, in an arena, and from the 5th row in a club...so I don't need to see them again)

Outkast
    Spoon
    Cut Copy (even though I've seen them too)
    The 1975
    CHVRCHES
    Phosphorescent
    Glen Hansard

That's it. I'm seeing Warpaint do a theater set (opening for Nick Cave) in June. I've seen Glen Hansard twice. It's just frustrating.

I love Warpaint! Undertow and Love Is To Die my favourites. Enjoy!
  11. Originally posted by EyesWithPrideB3:[image]

I would definitely NOT call this "the worst festival lineup ever". Maybe the worst Lolla in a few years??... quite probably, I'll give you that. But worst festival lineup ever? For God's sake. Look at 2013's Oxegen lineup:

Now THAT is rubbish, truly hideous for a fest that's had Muse, Coldplay, the Foos, the Monkeys, Oasis, Blur, Green Day and many other brilliant names during the years. This year's Lolla might not be as great as other times but it's definitely much better than many other festivals (many of which are more expensive btw) all around the globe.

12. I'm with you, Sergio.