1. going by my luck with Fleetwood Mac and the Rolling Stones, i wasn't at all surprised that Kanye postponed his shows too
  2. Going to Teho Teardo & Blixa Bargeld in Amsterdam. Blixa was frontman of Einstürzende Neubauten which off course was a huge influence on U2 early nineties. He is teaming up with this Italian film composer, not sure what to expect, but sounds very interesting
  3. Originally posted by Malahide:Going to Teho Teardo & Blixa Bargeld in Amsterdam. Blixa was frontman of Einstürzende Neubauten which off course was a huge influence on U2 early nineties. He is teaming up with this Italian film composer, not sure what to expect, but sounds very interesting

Blixa also used to be part of Nick Cave's Bad Seeds...
  4. Manic Street Preachers in Amsterdam in may.
  5. That stage looks like the screen of The Claw.

In the meantime, Jack White, Amsterdam

6. NICE! I just scored some Jack tickets, myself.
  7. I'll join the Jack White party. I'm seeing him at Open'er Festival in Poland.

I should also add that I'm seeing Mike Watt and the Missingmen tonight in this tiny, intimate venue. Can't wait to see the legendary bassist.
  8. Excellent on all fronts there, Kieran. Enjoy the show!
  9. De Dijk next friday
  10. Originally posted by KieranU2:I'll join the Jack White party. I'm seeing him at Open'er Festival in Poland.

I should also add that I'm seeing Mike Watt and the Missingmen tonight in this tiny, intimate venue. Can't wait to see the legendary bassist.

Are you attending the whole Open'er fest? They use to have sick lineups for the price (no idea of what they have this year besides Jack White tho).
  11. Coachella weekend two later this week!

I feel so useless and can't give a fuck this week at school or work because I'm so excited